The keynote speaker will be Tracy Mehan, III, Director of Government Affairs for the American Water Works Association. Held in conjunction with the World Green Energy Symposium on April 7, 2016, the one-day water symposium will also feature the following experts:
- Radhika Fox: CEO, US Water Alliance
- Kimberly Jones: Chair of the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Howard University
- Saul Kinter, Innovation Program Manager, DC Water
- Eugene Stakhiv: Associate Research Scientist at the Department of Geography and Environmental Engineering, Johns Hopkins University and Visiting Scholar at the Institute for Water Resources, USACE
- Thomas Grizzard: Founding Director of the Occoquan Watershed Monitoring Laboratory and Professor Emeritus of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Virginia Tech
- Wilbert Thomas: Senior Technical Consultant, Michael Baker International
Sponsored by the College of Agriculture, Urban Sustainability and Environmental Sciences of the University of the District of Columbia, event will be hosted at the David A. Clarke School of Law. Click here for the Full Program.