The 2016 World Green Energy Symposium
April 7, 2016
Sponsored by The College of Agriculture, Urban Sustainability and Environmental Sciences of the University of the District of Columbia
4200 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
The WGES Forum features top echelon of keynote expert presenters discussing actual case studies and upcoming projects in this $7 trillion dollar space. With a theme of water and energy, this year's WGES will be held April 7 in conjunction with the American Water Resources Association's Water Symposium on April 8; both events are in support of Earth Day on April 22, 2016. WGES focuses on topics that serve as an economic implicator, job creator, and as a vantage point for a healthier planet:
- Meet the game changers, top experts, and Nobel Laureates and learn what they are doing to change the landscape with technologies, innovations, and products.
- Find out what global industry and government are doing or about to do to save energy consumption.
- Learn opportunities that lie ahead directly from the international community for your business to export.
- Hear the latest forecasts in contracting within this space directly from government agency officials and prime contractor leadership.
- Meet industry prime contractors one on one in matchmaking sessions.
- Meet government agencies one on one in matchmaking sessions.
- Is your agency or organization looking for solutions in this space? You will find the answers first hand by meeting the result makers at the WGES.
- Have a technology, product, innovation or service you want to have funded? Check out the major investors who are there specifically to meet you.
Want to connect with other experts and leadership such as yourself? You will find them at the WGES. View the agenda and register today at www.wges.us!